Why Use A Pet Sitter?
We love our pets. They are part of the family. But sometimes when we leave home, they are not able to go with us. Hiring a professional pet-sitter has many benefits for both the animals and their owners.
- Being at home, in their own safe, secure environment is much less stressful than being in a kennel
- They can stick with their normal diet and exercise routine
- Maintain medical treatment if required
- Helps to ensure good health (no exposure to other animals that may be sick, parasites, etc.)
- No worries about travel trauma (Most pets do not travel well)
- They will receive constant love and attention
- The comfort of knowing your pet is in loving, caring, responsible hands
- Often times pets are left alone in kennels all night; a pet-sitter will stay with your pet
- Not having to impose on family, friends and neighbors to help
- Not having to worry about finding pet-friendly hotels, etc.
- Knowing your home is secure and being watched after as well
Some of our special services include running errands for your pets. For example, trips to the vet or groomer when you are unable to do it.